- Lifetime Acupuncture1600 Deer Park Avenue
Deer Park, NY, 11729
Mon 8AM to 8:30PM Tue 8AM to 8:30PM Wed 8AM to 8:30PM Thu 8AM to 8:30PM Fri 8AM to 8:30PM Sat 8AM to 8:30PM
Share this page:
lower back pain
What to consider when searching good Acupuncture Clinic Near You:
Like anything else you search on or offline, finding a good or the best acupuncturist near you, has its own challenges. Below are some tips we always recommend our own clients, family and friends:
1. Get Referrals from family and friends. The best way to know that an acupuncturist and the acupuncture clinic will be a caring one is to get referrals from family and friends. Their experience will take many questions out of your mind and will give you the confidence you need before you walk into a new clinic. In Lifetime Acupuncture in Deer Park, NY, we always encourage our patients to share their stories with friends and family members so others can benefit.
2. Acupuncture License: Verify that the acupuncturist you will see is licensed. While only licensed acupuncturists in New York State can practice by law, it is a good idea to ask whether he or she has acupuncture license. We always remind our patients that Hatice Daspinar, L.A.c is a licensed and board Certified Acupuncturist in New York State and has been practicing Chinese Medicine with passion to help her clients, not only to mask the symptoms but to treat root cause of their issues.
3. Expertise: Ask around and check online what kind of conditions are treated by your acupuncturists. Acupuncture is great for many conditions such as lower back pain, sciatica, head ache, migraines, pediatric acupuncture, knee pain, digestive issues, Bell ’s palsy, upper back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, foot pain, arthritis, infertility, insomnia, anxiety, stress, weight loss and great for a preventive care. In Lifetime acupuncture of Long Island, we treated many different chronic conditions successfully. Each and every one of our patients get the attention they need in order to heal.
4. Clean and Relax Office Settings: Make sure that the clinic you are being treated is clean and relaxing. Lifetime Acupuncture prides itself having state of art clinic designed with care and healing in mind for our patients. Each room has a different theme with different color and a music system that helps patients relax and mediate while being treated.
5. Convenience: Your practitioner’s location and schedule are of primary importance, especially for time intensive therapies. Lifetime Acupuncture of Suffolk County is conveniently located in Deer Park Avenue, minutes away from Long Island Express Way and Southern State Parkway.
Whether you in Long island or New York, we hope you find your best acupuncturist to help you with your needs. If you are in Long Island and would like to see if Hatice Daspinar L.A.c can help you in your journey to healing, please give us a call at 6313921224
Acupuncture for Back Pain
It is an alarming fact that 8 out of 10 Americans will experience back pain problems sometime in their life.
Back pain is more common in women than men. Nearly third of women experience back pain compared to quarter of males.
Over 30% of men acknowledges back pain impact their work compared to 20 % of women.
9 out of 10 patients never know the cause of their back pain.
The good news is, Acupuncture is one of the most effective treatments for back pain and it is also the #1 reason for people to look for acupuncture treatments. Many patients have reported complete healing or great improvement to their lower, upper or middle back pain issues with acupuncture treatments.
Guidelines from the American Pain Society and American College of Physicians say doctors should consider acupuncture as an alternative therapy for patients with chronic low-back pain that’s not helped by conventional treatment.
Acupuncture involves inserting very thin, sterile needles at specific points on the body. These points that are connected by what’s called energy meridians, are stimulated through acupuncture needles and provides stagnant energy to flow normally. This provides the body to heal the underlying cause of pain.
In Lifetime Acupuncture of Long Island, located in 2103 Deer Park Ave, Deer Park, NY, we have helped many patients recover or find relief from their chronic back pain. If you suffer from back pain and would like to consult with Hatice Daspinar, L.A.c please contact us at 631 3921224.
Did You Know That?
- Acupuncture needles DON’T HURT as much as people fear or imagine. Thin acupuncture needles are almost same or less felt than a mosquito bites in most cases.
- Before stainless steel needles that used in today’s acupuncture practices, very first acupuncturist used to work with thorns, bamboo slivers, and sharpened bone to stimulate acupuncture points.
- The oldest acupuncture needles were made of bronze, copper, tin, gold and silver. Oldest needles found date back to A.D. 600.
- Stainless steel was discovered in 4th Century A.D in China and became the most commonly used material since steel was strong and could make very thin needles.
- Waichi Sugiyama – a gifted blind Japanese acupuncturist invented the guide tube in 17th This was the biggest step in the development of much finer needles
- Today’s acupuncture are made of stainless steel of a very fine diameter (approximately 0.015″). These are prepackaged, sterilized, disposable and one time use only.
- Acupuncture needles were accepted by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1995 as medical instruments, stating their safety and effectiveness.
- Acupuncturists look at your body as a whole and treat root cause of the complain rather than masking the symptoms.
- Acupuncturists can assess your overall health by checking your pulse and look at your tongue.
- Acupuncture treatments are different for each individual. Every person will have their own treatment plan based on complete diagnosis performed by their acupuncturists.
- The World Health Organization endorsed acupuncture for over two hundred symptoms and diseases – low back pain, seasonal allergies, headache, nausea, vomiting, allergic rhinitis, depression, anxiety, side effects of chemotherapy and induction of labor to name a few.
Almost eight out of every 10 Americans report low back pain at some point in their life. That’s 80% of population’s complain. Back pain is one of the most chronic conditions people will look for treatment. Back pain happens to be the biggest reason for people to look for acupuncture treatments. Great news is that acupuncture is one of the most effective treatments for lower back pain.
Acupuncture for back pain involves inserting very thin needles to various depths into strategic points on your body. Acupuncturists work on balancing the energy pathways called Qi. By Inserting needles to well defined points, acupuncturists stimulate the central nervous system. This in turn triggers the release of useful chemicals and hormones into the muscles, spinal cord and brain.
To put in more western terms, acupuncturists provide body the power to heal itself. Insertion of needles by a licensed acupuncturist releases endorphin hormones that kill pain in the body. Acupuncture causes body to produce natural opioids chemicals in brain that lessen or get rid of pain.
If you are looking for a clean, relaxing Acupuncture Clinic here in Long Island and have back pain, please contact Lifetime Acupuncture of Deer Park. We have helped many of our patients with their physical and emotional issues using the best practices of eastern medicine. You can contact us at 6313921224.