- Lifetime Acupuncture1600 Deer Park Avenue
Deer Park, NY, 11729
Mon 8AM to 8:30PM Tue 8AM to 8:30PM Wed 8AM to 8:30PM Thu 8AM to 8:30PM Fri 8AM to 8:30PM Sat 8AM to 8:30PM
Share this page:
What to consider when searching good Acupuncture Clinic Near You:
Like anything else you search on or offline, finding a good or the best acupuncturist near you, has its own challenges. Below are some tips we always recommend our own clients, family and friends:
1. Get Referrals from family and friends. The best way to know that an acupuncturist and the acupuncture clinic will be a caring one is to get referrals from family and friends. Their experience will take many questions out of your mind and will give you the confidence you need before you walk into a new clinic. In Lifetime Acupuncture in Deer Park, NY, we always encourage our patients to share their stories with friends and family members so others can benefit.
2. Acupuncture License: Verify that the acupuncturist you will see is licensed. While only licensed acupuncturists in New York State can practice by law, it is a good idea to ask whether he or she has acupuncture license. We always remind our patients that Hatice Daspinar, L.A.c is a licensed and board Certified Acupuncturist in New York State and has been practicing Chinese Medicine with passion to help her clients, not only to mask the symptoms but to treat root cause of their issues.
3. Expertise: Ask around and check online what kind of conditions are treated by your acupuncturists. Acupuncture is great for many conditions such as lower back pain, sciatica, head ache, migraines, pediatric acupuncture, knee pain, digestive issues, Bell ’s palsy, upper back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, foot pain, arthritis, infertility, insomnia, anxiety, stress, weight loss and great for a preventive care. In Lifetime acupuncture of Long Island, we treated many different chronic conditions successfully. Each and every one of our patients get the attention they need in order to heal.
4. Clean and Relax Office Settings: Make sure that the clinic you are being treated is clean and relaxing. Lifetime Acupuncture prides itself having state of art clinic designed with care and healing in mind for our patients. Each room has a different theme with different color and a music system that helps patients relax and mediate while being treated.
5. Convenience: Your practitioner’s location and schedule are of primary importance, especially for time intensive therapies. Lifetime Acupuncture of Suffolk County is conveniently located in Deer Park Avenue, minutes away from Long Island Express Way and Southern State Parkway.
Whether you in Long island or New York, we hope you find your best acupuncturist to help you with your needs. If you are in Long Island and would like to see if Hatice Daspinar L.A.c can help you in your journey to healing, please give us a call at 6313921224
Have you seen the latest UFC shows on FOX TV? If you have, you will see that more and more highly skilled fighters are integrating acupuncture into their routine care. UFC athletes are using acupuncture for both proactively to get ready for their fights and for recovery after their fights. In either situation acupuncture has been known to be very effective.
In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang are the two polar that complement each other. For the UFC athlete, yin can be thought of rest and recovery while yang relates to competing and performing. You could also think of the training period to yin and competition and “game day” to yang. Acupuncture can be incorporated for both of these components of the athletic experience.
Everyone agrees that these highly skilled UFC fighters get better but putting many hours of hard work in the gym every day. However regular acupuncture treatments would be beneficial in may ways. One benefit is to treat specific points at the different areas of the muscles and tendons to prevent injuries that can disrupt the training schedule. Another benefit of acupuncture for the athletes would be to have their immune and digestion systems stronger and healthier. Strong immune and digestion would increase the performance during fight.
In Lifetime Acupuncture of Deer Park, we offer a clean and relaxing environment for our patients to enjoy their acupuncture treatment. Give us a call now to schedule your next acupuncture session with Hatice Daspinar, L.Ac, Dipl. Ac.
Did You Know That?
- Acupuncture needles DON’T HURT as much as people fear or imagine. Thin acupuncture needles are almost same or less felt than a mosquito bites in most cases.
- Before stainless steel needles that used in today’s acupuncture practices, very first acupuncturist used to work with thorns, bamboo slivers, and sharpened bone to stimulate acupuncture points.
- The oldest acupuncture needles were made of bronze, copper, tin, gold and silver. Oldest needles found date back to A.D. 600.
- Stainless steel was discovered in 4th Century A.D in China and became the most commonly used material since steel was strong and could make very thin needles.
- Waichi Sugiyama – a gifted blind Japanese acupuncturist invented the guide tube in 17th This was the biggest step in the development of much finer needles
- Today’s acupuncture are made of stainless steel of a very fine diameter (approximately 0.015″). These are prepackaged, sterilized, disposable and one time use only.
- Acupuncture needles were accepted by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1995 as medical instruments, stating their safety and effectiveness.
- Acupuncturists look at your body as a whole and treat root cause of the complain rather than masking the symptoms.
- Acupuncturists can assess your overall health by checking your pulse and look at your tongue.
- Acupuncture treatments are different for each individual. Every person will have their own treatment plan based on complete diagnosis performed by their acupuncturists.
- The World Health Organization endorsed acupuncture for over two hundred symptoms and diseases – low back pain, seasonal allergies, headache, nausea, vomiting, allergic rhinitis, depression, anxiety, side effects of chemotherapy and induction of labor to name a few.
What can Acupuncturists Treat
Acupuncture is an ancient healing art that is more than 5000 years old. Although it is called Alternative medicine in western world, people relied on Acupuncture as a mainstream medicine for a long time.
Acupuncturists go under an extensive training in USA. They have to know about anatomy in western medicine terms as well as eastern medicine. Acupuncturists have to pass a very difficult national exam and obtain their licenses from their states.
Acupuncture compliments the western medicine in many conditions.
In Lifetime Acupuncture we have helped many patients with the following conditions throughout Suffolk and Nassau Counties in Long Island. With three locations in Deer Park, North Babylon and Hauppauge, we are easily reachable from many towns.
Some of the conditions acupuncture is really effective are as follows:
- Chronic Pain:
- Migraines, Headaches, and Neck Pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Heartburn & Indigestion
- Bell ’s palsy
- Weight Loss,
- Back Pain,
- Facial Pain,
- Carpal Tunnel,
So you are on your favorite search engine whether it is Google, Bing or Yahoo and type “Best Acupuncturist near me”.
List of acupuncturists come out. But how do you know which one is best.
While in many ways, choosing an acupuncturist is similar to choosing any health care provider: location, cost, specialty and personal style are all primary considerations, and there is one big difference that you should look for: Compassion.
Acupuncture is a healing art that involves harmony between the acupuncturist and the patient. Your experience from the moment you call for an appointment until you actually meet your acupuncturist should make you feel that you are in good hands.
Receptionists and administrators should greet you and surround you with the love you need to start your healing process. Once you have this warm welcome, you should now meet your acupuncturist that has the passion and compassion to understand your problems, issues and concerns not only for the symptoms you are complaining at the moment but underlying causes for those symptoms.
When entering your acupuncture clinic, make sure to look if the facility is clean, refreshing and relaxing. Surroundings are important part of your treatment.
Acupuncture is not one treatment for all but customized treatment for each patient. So your acupuncturist should take her / his time to create the treatment plan just for your needs.
In Lifetime Acupuncture of Deer Park, Long Island, Hatice Daspinar L.A.c keeps the highest standards to help her patients. Mrs. Daspinar has helped many patients in their healing journey by listening her patients and creates the treatment plans for each individual patient.
Her entire office strives for making patients welcome with the outmost respect and help them start their healing journey with joy. Lifetime Acupuncture Clinic is designed by Mrs. Daspinar , with healing in mind, giving each room a unique color for patients to choose the best that relaxes them. Patients receive great care, in an ever clean and refreshed rooms.
If you are looking for an acupuncture clinic in Suffolk or Nassau counties, we are conveniently located off of Long Island Express Way Exit 51.
Call us to make your first appointment now at 631 392 1224.