- Lifetime Acupuncture1600 Deer Park Avenue
Deer Park, NY, 11729
Mon 8AM to 8:30PM Tue 8AM to 8:30PM Wed 8AM to 8:30PM Thu 8AM to 8:30PM Fri 8AM to 8:30PM Sat 8AM to 8:30PM
Share this page:
What to consider when searching good Acupuncture Clinic Near You:
Like anything else you search on or offline, finding a good or the best acupuncturist near you, has its own challenges. Below are some tips we always recommend our own clients, family and friends:
1. Get Referrals from family and friends. The best way to know that an acupuncturist and the acupuncture clinic will be a caring one is to get referrals from family and friends. Their experience will take many questions out of your mind and will give you the confidence you need before you walk into a new clinic. In Lifetime Acupuncture in Deer Park, NY, we always encourage our patients to share their stories with friends and family members so others can benefit.
2. Acupuncture License: Verify that the acupuncturist you will see is licensed. While only licensed acupuncturists in New York State can practice by law, it is a good idea to ask whether he or she has acupuncture license. We always remind our patients that Hatice Daspinar, L.A.c is a licensed and board Certified Acupuncturist in New York State and has been practicing Chinese Medicine with passion to help her clients, not only to mask the symptoms but to treat root cause of their issues.
3. Expertise: Ask around and check online what kind of conditions are treated by your acupuncturists. Acupuncture is great for many conditions such as lower back pain, sciatica, head ache, migraines, pediatric acupuncture, knee pain, digestive issues, Bell ’s palsy, upper back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, foot pain, arthritis, infertility, insomnia, anxiety, stress, weight loss and great for a preventive care. In Lifetime acupuncture of Long Island, we treated many different chronic conditions successfully. Each and every one of our patients get the attention they need in order to heal.
4. Clean and Relax Office Settings: Make sure that the clinic you are being treated is clean and relaxing. Lifetime Acupuncture prides itself having state of art clinic designed with care and healing in mind for our patients. Each room has a different theme with different color and a music system that helps patients relax and mediate while being treated.
5. Convenience: Your practitioner’s location and schedule are of primary importance, especially for time intensive therapies. Lifetime Acupuncture of Suffolk County is conveniently located in Deer Park Avenue, minutes away from Long Island Express Way and Southern State Parkway.
Whether you in Long island or New York, we hope you find your best acupuncturist to help you with your needs. If you are in Long Island and would like to see if Hatice Daspinar L.A.c can help you in your journey to healing, please give us a call at 6313921224
Did You Know That?
- Acupuncture needles DON’T HURT as much as people fear or imagine. Thin acupuncture needles are almost same or less felt than a mosquito bites in most cases.
- Before stainless steel needles that used in today’s acupuncture practices, very first acupuncturist used to work with thorns, bamboo slivers, and sharpened bone to stimulate acupuncture points.
- The oldest acupuncture needles were made of bronze, copper, tin, gold and silver. Oldest needles found date back to A.D. 600.
- Stainless steel was discovered in 4th Century A.D in China and became the most commonly used material since steel was strong and could make very thin needles.
- Waichi Sugiyama – a gifted blind Japanese acupuncturist invented the guide tube in 17th This was the biggest step in the development of much finer needles
- Today’s acupuncture are made of stainless steel of a very fine diameter (approximately 0.015″). These are prepackaged, sterilized, disposable and one time use only.
- Acupuncture needles were accepted by U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1995 as medical instruments, stating their safety and effectiveness.
- Acupuncturists look at your body as a whole and treat root cause of the complain rather than masking the symptoms.
- Acupuncturists can assess your overall health by checking your pulse and look at your tongue.
- Acupuncture treatments are different for each individual. Every person will have their own treatment plan based on complete diagnosis performed by their acupuncturists.
- The World Health Organization endorsed acupuncture for over two hundred symptoms and diseases – low back pain, seasonal allergies, headache, nausea, vomiting, allergic rhinitis, depression, anxiety, side effects of chemotherapy and induction of labor to name a few.
What can Acupuncturists Treat
Acupuncture is an ancient healing art that is more than 5000 years old. Although it is called Alternative medicine in western world, people relied on Acupuncture as a mainstream medicine for a long time.
Acupuncturists go under an extensive training in USA. They have to know about anatomy in western medicine terms as well as eastern medicine. Acupuncturists have to pass a very difficult national exam and obtain their licenses from their states.
Acupuncture compliments the western medicine in many conditions.
In Lifetime Acupuncture we have helped many patients with the following conditions throughout Suffolk and Nassau Counties in Long Island. With three locations in Deer Park, North Babylon and Hauppauge, we are easily reachable from many towns.
Some of the conditions acupuncture is really effective are as follows:
- Chronic Pain:
- Migraines, Headaches, and Neck Pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Heartburn & Indigestion
- Bell ’s palsy
- Weight Loss,
- Back Pain,
- Facial Pain,
- Carpal Tunnel,
Another Mother’s day was celebrated with joy and happiness around the world and here in Long Island. Mother Nature was kind enough to give us a beautiful sunny Sunday morning after a heavy rain on Saturday.
We are blessed to have our mothers in our life. They are the back bone of our families and communities.
While many of us gave our moms flowers or conventional gifts, have you ever wondered what else would make a great gift for your Mom?
Acupuncture Treatment. Yes it is acupuncture. While it is not a gift that pops up as the first option, acupuncture’s amazing benefits will make your mom appreciate your gift the most. Here are some reasons why Acupuncture treatment will help your mom.
- Acupuncture balances your body and promotes well-being.
- Acupuncture is proven to be more effective than most drugs for pain management.
- Acupuncture can help greatly with weight loss.
- People who get regular acupuncture treatments tend to sleep better and feel more energetic.
- Many allergy sufferers turn to acupuncture after exhausting all conventional treatments.
- Acupuncture has been very beneficial for anxiety and depression by increasing endorphin (happiness hormone) in the body.
While the benefits of acupuncture do not end here, these are some of the facts your mom will enjoy your Acupuncture Treatment Gift.
If you are still in search of a perfect gift and missed your opportunity on this past Sunday, try Lifetime Acupuncture. Give the perfect gift to your mom.
In Lifetime Acupuncture of Long Island, we have helped many people with chronic conditions, if you like to make an appointment for yourself or your mom, please contact us at 631-392 1224.
Let’s face it, while we enjoy many beautiful features of Long Island and New York area, busy life in Long Island and tri state area in New York brings a lot of stress to our life. An estimated 17.5 million Americans suffer from depression.
Patients who are searching for options are seeking alternatives to anti-depressant medication.
The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) states that “evidence for the use of acupuncture . to treat anxiety disorders is becoming stronger.” Reuter’s health reported on a study from the University of York in the UK. The study recruited 755 people with moderate to severe depression. Seventy percent of the patients had been on anti-depressants and continued on them throughout the study. The study concluded that both acupuncture and counseling (or both) had a strongly positive effect on depression, lowering the depression scale from an average of 16 out of 27 at the start of the study, to 9 for acupuncture and 11 for counseling at its conclusion. The benefits lasted 3 months after treatment had concluded.
So how does acupuncture help with stress and anxiety? The acupuncturist inserts fine sterile and super tiny needles into certain identified acupuncture points on “meridians” which run throughout the body and correspond to certain organs.
Meridians can be thought of as a highway of energy, or “qi” in traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture works by getting rid of the roadblocks on this energy superhighway. When the energy blocks are removed, whole body functions and provides energy and happiness one needs.
Western medicine has shown that acupuncture releases endorphins, and activates natural pain killers.
Most patients during Acupuncture treatment fell a deep sleep and wake up with feeling of ease and rest in their body and mind.
Lifetime Acupuncture provides Acupuncture Service in Deer Park, Suffolk County of Long Island, New York to Long Islanders who look for a relief from stress and anxiety daily life throws on all of us.