What to consider when searching good Acupuncture Clinic Near You:
Like anything else you search on or offline, finding a good or the best acupuncturist near you, has its own challenges. Below are some tips we always recommend our own clients, family and friends:
1. Get Referrals from family and friends. The best way to know that an acupuncturist and the acupuncture clinic will be a caring one is to get referrals from family and friends. Their experience will take many questions out of your mind and will give you the confidence you need before you walk into a new clinic. In Lifetime Acupuncture in Deer Park, NY, we always encourage our patients to share their stories with friends and family members so others can benefit.
2. Acupuncture License: Verify that the acupuncturist you will see is licensed. While only licensed acupuncturists in New York State can practice by law, it is a good idea to ask whether he or she has acupuncture license. We always remind our patients that Hatice Daspinar, L.A.c is a licensed and board Certified Acupuncturist in New York State and has been practicing Chinese Medicine with passion to help her clients, not only to mask the symptoms but to treat root cause of their issues.
3. Expertise: Ask around and check online what kind of conditions are treated by your acupuncturists. Acupuncture is great for many conditions such as lower back pain, sciatica, head ache, migraines, pediatric acupuncture, knee pain, digestive issues, Bell ’s palsy, upper back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, foot pain, arthritis, infertility, insomnia, anxiety, stress, weight loss and great for a preventive care. In Lifetime acupuncture of Long Island, we treated many different chronic conditions successfully. Each and every one of our patients get the attention they need in order to heal.
4. Clean and Relax Office Settings: Make sure that the clinic you are being treated is clean and relaxing. Lifetime Acupuncture prides itself having state of art clinic designed with care and healing in mind for our patients. Each room has a different theme with different color and a music system that helps patients relax and mediate while being treated.
5. Convenience: Your practitioner’s location and schedule are of primary importance, especially for time intensive therapies. Lifetime Acupuncture of Suffolk County is conveniently located in Deer Park Avenue, minutes away from Long Island Express Way and Southern State Parkway.
Whether you in Long island or New York, we hope you find your best acupuncturist to help you with your needs. If you are in Long Island and would like to see if Hatice Daspinar L.A.c can help you in your journey to healing, please give us a call at 6313921224